Can the file library re-direct please?

ColR1948

This had happened to me in numerous occasions, what I mean is, if for example I am searching for a particular aircraft or texture etc, I find a link for 'FlightSim' so yes with forethought I should open another browser folder and login but I and I'm sure many others forget and just click on the link which takes us to the file library.

I can't download because I haven't logged in, so I go and log in but then the file library goes back to the blank page, so then I either remember what the file was called or have to do a search.

I have done this on other sites but once I login it takes me back to the download I was looking at, so can this be implemented, if not I must try and remember to do as I said above?

Just as an example I was looking for a particular aircraft earlier, the link took me to Avsim library where I am a member there too.

I wasn't logged on at Avsim but I know from experience that a page comes up and my automatic login pops up, I click on it and the file I wanted was there for me to download, I didn't need to go back and start over again.

Archived