Light Poles and Lights

usb777

I need to secure some light poles with lights that light up the ground as well as the objects on the ground. I am sure I even have some in my libraries but can't seem to locate the file. If I could get a file name of some. What I am working on is a replication of the USS Midway Museum in San Diego. I went down there a couple of years ago and have lot's of pictures. What I would like to do is place the light poles around the carrier so at night they might light up the deck. Thought that would be more realistic then giving the carrier LM textures.

Mike G

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Thanks! Now I am looking for one that will shine down the side of the building I know I have one I see some at my add on airports. Here is the Midway I am working on.

Midway c.jpgMidway e.jpgMidway b.jpg.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Hi Mike,

Haven't done any serious design since FS9 but I think you have to paint the light splash on buildings and ground textures - I don't think any light in FS actually casts real light... Maybe someday...

Nice work - as a Navy vet who was stationed in San Diego - I can really appreciate that...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

Hi Mike,

That's looking good.....

WRT the light you know you have. Try locating the original .zip file for an addon that has it and check the readme - the author may have given details of what object packages were used or required that provides the lighting. If you are really lucky you might even be able to ID a file in the package that you can incorporate into your work......

Regards

Brian

Right on thanks!

Mike G.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks! I found what I needed in the 43592 Ramplight Library. Perfect, shines down on the area you need to eluminate thank you Longbreak 754

Mike G.

Archived