PSS Dash 8 paintkit

HPR7 mad

Hi,

Hope someone can help me, I bought the PSS Dash 8-300 back in about 2008 and

have recently downloaded it again, which was fairly straightforward. My problem

is I would like to do some re-paints, but I dont seem to be able to find a blank

texture kit anywhere, so I just wondered if anyone could point me in the right

direction for it.

I assume that Phoenix Simulation no longer exist, as there seems to be no sign

of them online anymore........ :(

many thanks,

RC

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

PSS are long gone and apparently an official paintkit was never released for the Dash 8. There was a user edited blank template on their website but that is history now. Sorry to be a wet blanket but there are a few talented painters around here who may be able to help.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Sent you a PM.

Have seen that, cheers

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Re: The elusive PSS Dash8-300 paintkit :mad:

Just in case anybody is still using this aircraft, I have managed to make a usable blank template kit by utilising the textures supplied in the download, I don't think its turned out to bad, is certainly usable and probably better than nothing.

So just in case anybody still flies this bird, I have uploaded the file to this site and it can be found under the following file name: "pss_dash8_300_blank_templates.zip".

Cheers

HPR7, thanks for that - great job!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

HPR7, thanks for that - great job!

No worries, you are welcome ;)

Archived