Newbie to P3D, Problem getting Autopilot bug to move

JamesBorders

Hello, after many years out of Flightsimming, I have new computer and P3D installed. I set up the controls for throttle, yoke and pedals and things are working fine, but I cannot figure out how to change the direction bug and course bug on the control panel with the mouse like FX used to to. Am I doing something wrong, or is that bug adjusted in another way. Can't seem to figure this out even though it would seem to be a basic control. I am having the problem with the supplied Beech Bonanza panel. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hello, after many years out of Flightsimming, I have new computer and P3D installed. I set up the controls for throttle, yoke and pedals and things are working fine, but I cannot figure out how to change the direction bug and course bug on the control panel with the mouse like FX used to to. Am I doing something wrong, or is that bug adjusted in another way. Can't seem to figure this out even though it would seem to be a basic control. I am having the problem with the supplied Beech Bonanza panel. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

scroll wheel?

Archived