FMS and North Atlantic Tracks

Nightowl702

Hi all. Just a quick FMS programming question regarding the NAT's. I'm using the PSS 757 Pro and when inputtting a flight plan for a flight across the pond I currently put in the waypoints for the track im flying manually. I know that when inputting a flight plan you can simply put in an entry wapoint, an airway, and then an exit waypoint and it will automatically fill in all the waypoints in between, and so when inputting a plan I will do this up to the entry point for the track and then again after the exit point of the track. So my question is can you do this with the North Atlantic Tracks? Put in the entry waypoint, the track (A,B,C,W,X,Y,etc), and then the exit waypoint? I have tried but I am not sure what the format would be to enter it (NAT A, NATA, NACA, NAC A,etc). I have tried to look it up but have had no luck. Thanks and happy flying

Todays NAT A is SUNOT 58/20 59/30 59/40 58/50 CUDDY .So every entry has to be entered into the FMC manually. unlike for example when you enter DBJ J85 DHP , FMC will fill in all the way points in the J85.

You cant do that on the NAT because they change daily. Hope thin answers your question.

nebojsa

• 1 year later...

Archived