Can not identify a weird icon

Bajszi

Hey,

I built a new system only for P3D. I installed a few addons but only compatible paid versions. One thing bugs me a lot though. There are two icons on every flight sim window I open and I can't use them but that are always flashing everywhere.

In the task manager once I started closing everything one by one but still couldn't find which application or process is responsible for those.

Here is the picture:

error icon.PNG

Thanks,

Bajszi

I don't know about P3D, but to me, those look like something having to do with your sound card. The microphone symbol in particular says to me that it's asking you set up a new mic, tell it what's plugged into the mic jack, something like that. Try going to your Control Panel, open your sound system, and see what it's saying...

Just a thought. I get so few of them.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Hi Bajszi,

I'm guessing that you have Win 10.........

Pat is partially correct WRT it being sound related.....

The first icon generally indicates an active recording device and/or microphone.....

The second generally indicates that Cortana (the inbuilt 'assistant') is set to active or is attempting to search for something in the background.

Go into settings and disable them

Regards

Brian

Archived