Original PMDG 737NGX manuals Wanted

jimstiles

Hello,

Possibly looking for a set of the original PMDG 737NGX printed manuals, checklists, poster package that they used to offer. I am 70yrs old, retired and on a fixed income so looking for a good price. I have used MSFS for years and now using FSX-SE as a way to keep my old brain working. I just recently purchased the PMDG 737NGX and was disappointed to find out they had discontinued the printed manual package.

Thanks for any replies.

Jim

Hello,

Possibly looking for a set of the original PMDG 737NGX printed manuals, checklists, poster package that they used to offer. I am 70yrs old, retired and on a fixed income so looking for a good price. I have used MSFS for years and now using FSX-SE as a way to keep my old brain working. I just recently purchased the PMDG 737NGX and was disappointed to find out they had discontinued the printed manual package.

Thanks for any replies.

Jim

If it's any help, it does include all of this documentation in PDF format in the FSX PMDG Folder! All 3000+ pages of it across 7 files...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\Flight Manuals

Check out my YouTube Channel for FSX, X-Plane and other simulator content!

https://www.youtube.com/c/Drawyah/

Archived