Question about real CDU

jt23

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question but I figured you might know more about this. My ultimate dream would be to be able to build a full cockpit but that would be too expensive. I can't seem to find it but I have seen a real working FMC that you plug into the computer for around $500 it would be cool to have the feeling of pushing real buttons. My question is how does this FMC work with my various add-ons. For Example, I have the PMDG 747 and the Level D 767. If I'm flying one one aircraft or another will the FMC be setup for that aircraft? If I'm flying the 767 will the FMC show that I'm flying the 767 and if I were to enter a wrong zfw would it have the data for the max weights for each aircraft and tell me if I entered something wrong? I recently got some extra money and would love to upgrade my flight deck.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question but I figured you might know more about this. My ultimate dream would be to be able to build a full cockpit but that would be too expensive. I can't seem to find it but I have seen a real working FMC that you plug into the computer for around $500 it would be cool to have the feeling of pushing real buttons. My question is how does this FMC work with my various add-ons. For Example, I have the PMDG 747 and the Level D 767. If I'm flying one one aircraft or another will the FMC be setup for that aircraft? If I'm flying the 767 will the FMC show that I'm flying the 767 and if I were to enter a wrong zfw would it have the data for the max weights for each aircraft and tell me if I entered something wrong? I recently got some extra money and would love to upgrade my flight deck.

Thanks

hello l, if you flying different airplanes , i would recommend to check the vrinsight.

http://www.vrinsightshop.com/shop/step1.php?number=56

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived