Megascenery Earth Nevada V3

mjmiller

I recently purchased Nevada v3 Scenery from Megascenery Earth, I have several of their titles, including many of their new v3 titles. I am very familiar with the instalation of their sceneries. I always use their instaler and have never had any problems. After I installed the Nevada v3 scenery and flew the area their appears to be missing scenery around the Beaty Nevada area. The default scenery is showing. I have attempted to contact them via email and have had no response. I checked program mgr. and all files appear to be there. Does anyone have any ideas

• 3 months later...
I recently purchased Nevada v3 Scenery from Megascenery Earth, I have several of their titles, including many of their new v3 titles. I am very familiar with the instalation of their sceneries. I always use their instaler and have never had any problems. After I installed the Nevada v3 scenery and flew the area their appears to be missing scenery around the Beaty Nevada area. The default scenery is showing. I have attempted to contact them via email and have had no response. I checked program mgr. and all files appear to be there. Does anyone have any ideas

I had the same problem, but found the answer on MegascenryEarth's website:

"* There is a 12,000 square mile area to the south of the state also known as Area 51 that is not covered by photoscenery due to what we assume is the classified nature of the area and terrain."

That explains the missing scenery tiles, at least in my case. I overcame this by installing the relevant files from a previous version of MegasceneryEarth Nevada, and these fill in the hole.

PJOA.

• 1 month later...

"I overcame this by installing the relevant files from a previous version of MegasceneryEarth Nevada, and these fill in the hole."

Could you tell which files needed? I have V2 and V3 of Nevada and would like to identify the files from V2 needed to fill the gap in V3. Unfortunately the file names are not really self-explaining.

Thank you

Christian

"I overcame this by installing the relevant files from a previous version of MegasceneryEarth Nevada, and these fill in the hole."

Could you tell which files needed? I have V2 and V3 of Nevada and would like to identify the files from V2 needed to fill the gap in V3. Unfortunately the file names are not really self-explaining.

Thank you

Christian

I'm not PJOA, but what I did was activate (click) both MSE V2 and MSE V3 in the FSX Scenery Library, with V3 located above V2. The result was that V2 fills in the hole in V3.

Archived