Pilatus PC-21

flyboy208

The Swiss make some nice looking airplanes! And you fly them, ever-so-well. :)

I don't know all the reasons to like Switzerland, but the flag is a big plus! :rolleyes: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I wrote the flight manual and Mission manual for the real thing, plus a few other bits and pieces for the aircraft. Interesting to note that it was designed to be in every way better than the T-6, which was a cheap copy of the PC-9. That philosophy extended even as far as making sure that the baggage bay was 1 cm bigger all round than the T-6.

I wrote the flight manual and Mission manual for the real thing, plus a few other bits and pieces for the aircraft. Interesting to note that it was designed to be in every way better than the T-6, which was a cheap copy of the PC-9. That philosophy extended even as far as making sure that the baggage bay was 1 cm bigger all round than the T-6.

Thanks Mike, that's yet another great set of screenies. And thanks to you gubbins for that bit of inside information! Yes, like model competition can be seen in many aspects of design. ;)

A whole centimeter bigger! Wow, that's truly an improvement in storage! :p I just wish commercial airliners gained a few centimeters in seat width and leg room!! :mad::mad:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived