NEVER buy from FSPilotShop beware

Derf

First they sent me the wrong product, Real Air Duke instead of ME-262 and then I never received their second attempt at sending me the right product. I waited a week for some responses on their technical forum and this is the exchange between me and them. I ordered it in early October and they are saying that they will not for-fill my order and that I have to deal with it!

Success: Your reply to this ticket has been successfully submitted

ME262 was never received

Subject: ME262 was never received

Tracking ID: E9761924S5

Ticket status: Waiting reply from staff

Created on: 2016-11-21 19:01:02

Last update: 2016-12-03 11:58:51

Last replier: Frederick Miller

Category: Sales Inquiry

Replies: 10

Priority: Low

Date: 2016-11-21 19:01:02

Name: Frederick Miller

E-mail:

IP: 69.115.24.123

I have been waiting forever for you to ship my aircraft as you sent me realair duke instead of the ME262

and I contacted you and you said you would ship it but did not. I am extremley dissapponted with your

customer service, first I receved the wrong product, then you asked me to make sure realair duke was

sealed and I sent you a picture and you said you would ship the correct product but have not. If you can

not ship the aircraft to me overnight after all I have been thru, I would like you to refund my money to my

credit card.

Order #842369 (Completed)

Order Date: Sunday 16 October, 2016 Order Total: $56.40

Delivery Address

frederick Miller

131 juniper rd ,

kings park, New York 11754

United States

Shipping Method

Zone Based Shipping Rates (Standard Package)

Products

1 x Flight1 - Messerschmitt Me262

For technical support with this product, please contact Flight1. $49.95

Billing Information

Billing Address

Fred Miller

10b Earl st ,

MillerPlace, New York 11764

United States

Date: 2016-11-22 18:20:21

Name: Customer Support

Hello Frederick,

Thank you for contacting FSPilotshop.com.

Looks like it was delivered the same day you submitted this:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400111699000695228208

These were ordered from Flight1 and they had to reship to us as they have not arrived in like 3 weeks,

then we got BOTH orders on the 17th and shipped yours and all others on the 18th.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincerely,

FSPilotShop.com Customer Support

*** Great Deals on FSGeneis, Abacus, Area 51, MegaScenery Earth, Razbam and more!

https://www.fspilotshop.com/specials.php ***12/3/16 FSPilotShopHelpDesk

www.fspilotshop.com/hesk/print.php?track=E9761924S5 2/3

Date: 2016-11-23 14:41:45

It shows delivered but I never received in the mail, I am not trying to be difficult but just really want to

strap on the first production jet that ever flew, any ideas?

Date: 2016-11-23 14:42:07

I have never had an issue getting mail before

Date: 2016-11-29 22:07:02

Hello?

Date: 2016-11-30 22:09:49

I will be sharing the transcripts of my ordeal on the 4 major flight sim website forums I attend so others

will understand what kind of service they would be getting when dealing with you. Ordered 10/21 and you

do not reply for over a week when I did not get what I paid for and no reply for over a week the second

time there was a screw up? I want my money returned to my bank account and I will purchase some

where else. I can not believe I wasted so much time with trying to buy a product from you, I will pass the

word along to warn people that if you do not ship the correct product, it will take a long time to get the

right one, that is if you get it at all, or maybe customer service will just say piss off by not answering you

like you have done to me for a week. I have a not so nice story to write now. refund my cost to my card

Date: 2016-12-01 16:51:58

Hello Frederick,

I do apologize for the delay in my reply here. I'm pretty much flying solo, pun intended and am working to

get all the support tickets covered.

It's true we messed up and shipped the wrong title and we received it back from you as I recall and

shipped the correct title as indicated above, to the same address on the original order. At this point, all we

can go on is the tracking information provided by the post office, which states the package as been

delivered.

You have a link to the product, so if you did not receive it in the mail box as indicated, you can use that

information to make an inquiry with the post office to try and locate the new package.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Sincerely,

*** Great Deals on FSGeneis, Abacus, Area 51, MegaScenery Earth, Razbam and more!

https://www.fspilotshop.com/specials.php ***

Date: 2016-12-01 18:35:17

The Post Office said it was delivered and has no additional info and I do not have my purchase

Date: 2016-12-01 18:45:52

At this point I just want a refund to my card

Date: 2016-12-02 16:27:30

www.fspilotshop.com/hesk/print.php?track=E9761924S5 3/3

Hello Frederick,

This is tough... I cannot issue a refund for it because we have shipped the product and it has not been

returned. My only suggestion is to have you dispute it with the credit card company, but I have to tell you

that when someone does that, we typically mark their account to prevent future purchases as it's

commonly used as a form of theft - people dispute everything hoping we won't fight back or win the

dispute. The reason this is a problem for us is that we get a $20 fine on top of the purchase. In this case,

since it has shipped, it has tracking and it shows as being delivered, we will provide that information on

the dispute to protect ourselves. Depending on the credit card, you may have some insurance or

protection that may cover the return/refund.

Sincerely,

https://www.fspilotshop.com/specials.php ***

Date: 2016-12-03 11:58:51

So what your telling me is that I assume responsibly for something that you shipped and was not

delivered... I am out over $40 for you sending the wrong item the first time and not receiving anything the

second time, but you shipped it so it is my fault some how? What kind of business are you running. I

demand that you reship the item that I paid for an never received, I have no use for 2 of the same product

so how is it my fault?

--- End of ticket ---

Sounds like your real problem is with the postal service, or the guy that got to your mail before you did. To expect any vendor to be on the hook at that point is silly.

Robert Kerr

3D Modeler & Texture Artist

I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz, GTX-970 w/4GB, 8gb DDR 3 RAM, two SSDs, and Win 7 64 bit.

The burden of proof is on the shipper. It is their responsibility to deal with the post office to trace your shipment and find out where it is.

FS Pilotshop sent you the wrong product, they should make it right. From the looks of your correspondence they appear to be shifting some blame.

FS Pilotshop should require a signature when shipping if they are not going to stand behind taking care of the customer. They should have immediately shipped the correct product, issued a call tag for the wrong product to be picked up. It was their mistake and if they are worried about losing money, then correct their processes and methods to insure it doesn't happen again.

I'm with you that FS Pilot shop appears to be shifting blam and expects you to deal with the post office when they are the ones that should be doing that. You paid for a product from FS Pilot Shop, they did not fulfill their obligation not once but twice.

I sent Flight 1 the above post and this was the reply I got!!!! I said I though you should know about what I have been going thru with this vendor and explained that it had nothing to do with them and was not looking for anything from them, just an FYI

FSPilotShop issues getting your product (Post 2 of 2) - Posted by Steve Halpern on 12/4/2016 9:45:46 AM. IP: $ip

Hi Frederick,

Maybe we can be of a little help. We can send you a download key to this, which is a download version of the ME262...

This would hopefully resolve things. No need for an unhappy customer when the solution may be pretty easy.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

I wrote a very long paragraph to them about how blown away I was that they took ownership and did this when they clearly did not have too. I am Shocked and wish I worked for a company like this! Can You Believe this?!?!?!? WOW, Customer for life hands down!

Archived