ATC Close Calls

A halfhearted attempt at posting screenies, just to see if I remembered how to do it.

I adjusted the contrast on this one to make the contrails easier to see, which made the pic ugly...

Contrails.jpg

If you clicked on the pic to see a larger version you could probably read the altitudes of those planes, which are very close to each other.

After flying thru my jetwash (OK, our jetwash, friggin' copilots) those freight dogs flamed out, entered a flat spin and were headed out to sea.Fr8tDogs.jpg

How do you head anywhere but down in a flat spin, Iceman?

Sulu, evasive maneuvers!!!

Prop.jpg

Being vectored for a visual into KOAK, and on one of those rare times where I was actually using FSX ATC, this jerk flew right in front of me! Quick reflexes on my part saved the day. my copilot was clueless!

And yes, I finally got around to replacing all of the prop textures for my HTAI Cessnas, there is only about 30 separate aircraft folders to deal with.

This last one is not so much of an ATC close call as it is just a head scratcher.

Winds.jpg

Who do you believe?

Sorry for wasting your time, thanks for looking anyway.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Hi Bean,

Why am I reading your post with Eeyore's voice from Winnie the Pooh ?

"Sorry for wasting your time, thanks for looking anyway."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/scottb613/MISC/eeyore_zpsaqksan72.jpg

LOL

Great set - sir - nice to see you posting... That Lear is a hoot... FYI - just posted a new paint on AvSim if you want something new... I have a couple more in the oven...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bJQZKiw.png

Glad you survived that near miss. I would get a new co-pilot. :)

My favorite co-pilot is certified for the Honda Jet. She also doubles as the flight attendant.;) But I don't know if she is certified for any Lear or not.

Honda Jet Parked.jpg

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived