Moving - i am selling my baby!

mgovernali

Thank you Rupert. I tried to say as much as possible in the description but you can only say so much there, but I said that it is full scale. And also that should anyone have any other questions I would be happy answer any questions in detail via email. Let me know if you do so that we can chat on personal email if you like.

Thank you, Mark.

Just went to the ebay site. A few pictures there but no details. Such as exterior size, (space and material requirements) hardware used, operating system, etc.

Hi Rupert, (follow up). You are right I should have included the measurements in the post. So I measured the pit this morning and would you believe that by pure coincidence all external measurements are the same? so here they are: Height:80" Width:80" Front-to-back:80". Cheers, Mark

***so I am selling my pit***

Price $55,000 = No your not selling your pit

Thank you Alan, not sure what you mean exactly by the above - lol.

But if you do @ at 80x80x80 inches, does it come apart or do you remove the wall?

I would of course disassemble it, and give easy instructions on how to re-assemble it. I've also stated in the ad that for a fee and distance permitting I would personally re-assemble the cockpit, should the buyer so choose.

thank you.

Wow! I am really impressed. I wish I could easily afford something like this!!

Just a question how much did this cost you to build? Is the price you've listed this under a profit or a loss? It seems a huge amount of money.

Archived