Classic CP Air Dak.

azzaro

Since poor Jan is in computer limbo again, I'll have to do his share of the lifting on the whole Dak thing.

Took this old bird for a hop from Muskoka to Parry Sound, Ontario. That's deep in Toronto cottage country.

Don't let the snow fool you, there's precious little of it about this year. In fact I expect to see Polar Bears

hanging out at the local hockey arena soon – just to keep cool! So watch out Don Cherry! — Bob

CP-AIR (1).jpg

CP-AIR (2).jpg

CP-AIR (3).jpg

CP-AIR (4).jpg

CP-AIR (5).jpg

CP-AIR (6).jpg

CP-AIR (7).jpg

CP-AIR (8).jpg

CP-AIR (9).jpg

CP-AIR (10).jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Nice paint Bob, brings back memories.:D, back in the day had a canadian girlfriend who worked for CP Air. Yes, I wonder what is going on with Jan, he probably is still mad at us. These royals are something else, just finished watching an episode of "the crown", could have sworn I saw Jan.:)

Now wait a minute! Just what could any of us done to cause an aggravation in His Royalness? I think he's probably off on a vacation somewhere, either that, or committed to some serious household issues by Her Royalness! By the way, nice post, Bob.

Hi Bob,

Fine set of shots of two things I want to try - that new DAK (which I have downloaded but just haven't had time to install) and those ultra wide monitors... I just watched a video someone made of the DAK in a Buffalo Air livery (posted on ORBX) - the amount of detail they put in this plane is astounding... A true labor of love... As for the ultra wide - maybe after the holidays - my 2700K is getting a bit long in the tooth - papa needs a new build... I'm actually ready for some snow...

Regards,

Scott

bJQZKiw.png

Hi Bob,

Fine set of shots of two things I want to try - that new DAK (which I have downloaded but just haven't had time to install) and those ultra wide monitors... I just watched a video someone made of the DAK in a Buffalo Air livery (posted on ORBX) - the amount of detail they put in this plane is astounding... A true labor of love... As for the ultra wide - maybe after the holidays - my 2700K is getting a bit long in the tooth - papa needs a new build... I'm actually ready for some snow...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott. I actually have two 24" BENQs with superthin bezels, but usually run FSX on one. The shots look wide because I usually crop them to proportions that look best for each. I have run the sim across the two monitors and while it looks great, landing with the runway lost in the bezels is a real pain. I just don't have the desk space for three monitors... of course I could get a bigger desk... hmmm.

— Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots Bob! However, if you're trying to fill Jan's shoes isn't an unplanned water landing almost mandatory? :p

Michael

Ghaaak! :eek: I knew I forgot something! :mad: — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived