Runway identifier numbers when editing a runway.

rwaynewright

I am using ADE to edit the stock airport in FSX for what is known as Harrison/Marion airport in the FSX search data base.

This airport has had major changes and upgrades since FSX came out. These changes at the airport took place about the time FSX was being developed. The runway was around 5200 feet but currently is 7800 feet including a displaced threshold on runway 3 with an 800 foot overrun I think. I have modifed the runway and I am going to recreate the airport but I note that runway 21 should be the primary but runway 3 is the primary in the sim. Possibly because they were relocating and lengthening the runway on the North End the Facility notices might have temporarily changed the primary to runway 3 so thus it ended up that way is FSX. Now that I have taken the long route to my question. When I edit the runway information in ADE and make 21 the primary I note that it changes the secondary to runway 3 as it should. But when you go back out of the edit box it places the ident number of 21 on runway 3 end and 3 on runway 21 end. How can I correct this?

.. when you go back out of the edit box it places the ident number of 21 on runway 3 end and 3 on runway 21 end. How can I correct this?

Flip the runway heading 180 degrees.

FYI, in FS the primary end is the end defined by the heading.

Why do you think 21 should be primary?

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived