Who could this possibly be??

annber

I particularly like the attitude of the plane. Do you suppose the Great and Natural Airman just "plopped" her in nose first so as not to skid too far on a slippery surface? Must say, I've never seen it done this way before, at least intentionally.

Well, you don't want the bird to hydroplane! Touching down with that attitude makes sure that can't happen :D

Please note, I never used the word "landing". We know that certain world famous fliers never actually land. More like they "water" instead. Softer surface, much more fun when the passengers climb out. Getting to a terminal, any terminal, is a challenge. :D

Great picture! Thanks for a hilarious post :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

all right now, I've had just about enough of this unfounded persecution of our dear fellow airman! never in the annals of aviation has there been a more qualified, skilled and reliable pilot!! (psst! that okay? just leave the case of scotch in the garage.)

Phil Colvin

Captain Slarty?
My name is Erick Westbrook-Cantu. I used to make flightsim addons. I may or may not endorse this message. I do, however, fully endorse Marshall amplifiers, Gibson guitars, and Tama drums.
"This town is a dump. I'm never going to Las Vegas again." -Adam Donald Stanger: 1986-2015

So no one has heard from His Peerness!!??:eek: I hope he's off on a Royal Visit someplace exotic!!:pilot:

Probably nothing more exotic than he's working, for a change! Someone's gotta clang those trolley bells!:rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Probably nothing more exotic than he's working, for a change! Someone's gotta clang those trolley bells!:rolleyes:

:D That comment reminds of an old saying around railroad repair shops. "I don't get to drive the train or even ring the bell. But let that bastard jump the track and see who catches hell!"

And yes I do recall His Peerness likes to play with antique trolley cars. I hope you're right!

:eek::eek: I just had a scary thought! I wonder if they have a lake or pond near the trolley lines!!??

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I just had a scary thought! I wonder if they have a lake or pond near the trolley lines!!??

It's Holland! There's a lake or pond on every street corner! :( — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived