Monitor turns white while flying & Saitek Joystick disconnects everytime!

fiqo

My pc Specs

Windows 10 64 Bit

Intel I7-4770 @ 3.5GHZ

6GB RAM DDR3

ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB DDR5

550Watt power supply

First issue, after cruising or take off but basically when playing the game, my monitor screen turns white. I can't do anything but to only restart my pc. There is sound going on my background like my music or youtube were still going on. I cant press my keyboard at all. The small button on my pc casing is the only way to restart and solve the problem.

Second issue, after cruising or just 5-10 mins after take off, my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System will keep disconnecting and reconnecting everytime and it will shut off completely after 5 mins of the repeat. Meanwhile, my other logitech joystick which i use for rudder will not disconnect. This isnt happening with FSX. only with P3D. I did the switching off usb power management mthod but nothing works. If i have a faulty Pro Flight Yoke System, when im not playing P3D and using FSX, my flight pro still works as normal.

Any solution to these 2 issues or any idea what problem am i facing?

For the white monitor, your'e not flying into zero viz conditions, by any chance..? That will `white out` the VC.

If not, then try some new drivers as it is only GPU issues and power supply problems that can NOT trigger a Win 10 error/recovery cycle - everything else would generate error messages.

And if it's a power supply issue, that would also explain the USB power dropping out.

Archived