AI traffic freezes

miamimarlins

Hi,

Seems like AI traffic,(cars), freezes for about 3 sec, then resumes. I have tried to reduce traffic % but the problem is there there. Anyone else have this issues? any fix?

PC specs: Windows 7 pro 64 bit,Intel core i5 2500 CPU @3.3 Mhz,GFORCE GTX 570

8 Gb pc, 1 Gb video card. 500gb HD

Real world CPL pilot with 800 hours logged in single engine / multi engine aircraft

If you are using default traffic and planes then not sure what your problem is. However if you are using addon traffic and addon planes, could be that you are using aircraft designed to be flyable rather than AI aircraft that have less detail. Too much detailed AI can give you the stutters, pauses or lags. IAN

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

average 40 FPS

Brand new pc, fsx traffic has been like it since the start

By the way its FSX straight, not steam,, no sp1 sp2 installed.

Real world CPL pilot with 800 hours logged in single engine / multi engine aircraft

I did install SP1 and SP2 before, it made fsx freeze. Then someone told me to uninstall and re-install in a different directory. Not C:

Does that seem about right. Because when I did install sp1 and sp2 it did improve a few elements of fs

Im thinking, instead of installing sp1 and sp2 on top of fsx, I just get fsx steam for a clean install. because im having so many bugs and graphic problems at the moment.

Archived