ports to open for fsx multiplayer

Is there anyone out there that would like to try to log into fsx as me being a host, not having much luck trying to figure this out. If all my ports are open, someone else should be able to log in. send a PM if you are interested. brand new updated modem from internet provider this morn. I would really like to know if I can fly multiplayer as a host with my froiend Thanks.

Look here:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?210895-Multiplayer-Adventures-Forum-FAQ-s

Everything you'll need to start an MP Session here is listed in the Thread.

Be advised that different FS sites have their own MP parameters, which you'll need to follow in order to connect.

Alan :pilot:

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

thanks Ill give it a try. I have been flying in multiplayer for several yrs but only with one other person who always logs into my computer. Recently had problems with modem so today new modem . Have forwarded ports using Port Forwarding Network Tool but also know to to forward manually. Only need someone to try to log into my flight sim using IP address that I would provide to see if it works.

Archived