Jetways

Jamie20013

With "The setting" turned to the top??? How about things like Advanced Animations checked in your settings? Could it be you are parked at a non-working jetway. Keep in mind that they are not all animated.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

I'm using and addon plane. Turns out the system planes work fine, but I want my addon plane for my flight. So how do I configure the addon plane? :confused:

I would be happy to check it out for you. Exactly what addon plane are you using? If from our Library here, please give the file name. If from elsewhere, give a link!

You'll have to modify the plane's cfg file. I usually copy and paste the default 737's doors entry lines. I think it's under "exits". Been awhile.

Also, go to outside view and see if the jetway is "shaking" but not moving. This means your plane is parked too far forward.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

All righty then....Keep in mind that this change may affect other things about this aircraft and the garbage the developers like to put in like the ground vehicles and stuff.

In the aircraft.cfg add the new [exits] and make the small change that I will indicate in red.

[exits]

number_of_exits = 3

exit.0 = 0.4, 36.6, -5.0, 3.0, 0 //openclose rate percent

per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from

datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)

exit.1 = 0.4, -38.5, 4.5, -3.0, 1 //openclose rate percent

exit.2 = 0.4, 33.5, 3.5, -4.0, 2 //openclose rate percent

[exits.1]

number_of_exits = 3

exit_rate.0 = 0.10 ;Percent per second

exit_rate.1 = 0.12 ;Percent per second

exit_rate.2 = 0.12 ;Percent per second

737-700 jetway.JPG

The Jetway is working. Thanks for all the help, especially Mr. Zippy. There is still another problem. It is missing the door, about a half an inch to the rear. Can you guys help with that.

That's called "close enough for Govt. work"!

The Jetway is working. Thanks for all the help, especially Mr. Zippy. There is still another problem. It is missing the door, about a half an inch to the rear. Can you guys help with that.

Slew. Move plane into proper position. Un slew, save as default.

Since it was originally an FS9 plane, it wasn't designed for moving jetways. This is the best you can do..

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived