Adding vehicle (red line) in ADE

ebenezermc

Not sure this is the right forum. I have added taxi ways in my scenery and now am interested in the vehicle way ... it is the red line and I thought it was to allow trucks or ground vehicles a way to go around... I made one at KSZIL... Whiteman AFB where there weren't any parking spots etc... I now have aircraft scheduled to take off and land and that works well...

What is the red vehicle line for? I made one, but didn't see any vehicles using it..

Thanks,

:pilot:

HP H8 1360T, I7-3770, CPU 3.40GHZ, 8 GB RAM, 64bit OS, AMD Radeon HD7570 :pilot:

Ok, I looked at KORD and saw how they did the red line and how it ties into the parking taxiway... I did the same for mine and it works... It allows a way for a fuel truck...

When I hit Shift F a fuel truck will come to my airplane and then it opens the Aircraft fuel and weight section.....for me to change my fuel allocation...

I thought I remembered years ago pulling up to a "fuel trigger" and the plane filling up automatically??.....

Anyway, this was fun and its fun to add to my airports.

:pilot:

HP H8 1360T, I7-3770, CPU 3.40GHZ, 8 GB RAM, 64bit OS, AMD Radeon HD7570 :pilot:

..........I thought I remembered years ago pulling up to a "fuel trigger" and the plane filling up automatically??..........

You are correct. You can add them in ADE. When adding a (or editing an existing) parking slot select Fuel as its type from the dropdown menu. Once added (or edited) click on the spot to select it and right click to bring up a menu - click on the Add option and you will see an entry to add a Fuel Trigger (this option only appears if the selected parking slot is designated as a fuel type). Selecting this option opens a new window where you select the fuel types - when done click OK and you will see a trigger area covering the spot.......

Regards

Brian

Archived