saitek x52 not recognized anymore after last win10 update

Hi,

get a new update for win10, and after that driver for my saitek x52 are no longer recognized. I have tried to update driver by re-installing them, but win10 give a warning that signature of the driver missing and didn't accepted it. 'INF' error.

anybody knows how to fix it?

I have asked Saitek but never get a feedback from them...

thanks

I had the same INF problem. Tried all sorts of things but never solved it. My pc upgraded to W10 on its own without even asking. I have X52 pro which stopped working. Stick worked (sometimes) but radio stack didn't. And no lights on buttons. Win10 is not supported very well by saitek I think. I rolled back to W7 but the PC was never the same. Eventually I did a re - format. Thank you Microsoft.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Bart

Not the only issue this latest Win10 update has caused! Give me 7 any day of the week. Didn't have much choice as 10 snuck in when I wasn't paying full attention. Could have gone back before the cut off date but luckily 10 is on my second computer which I mainly use for flight planning and nav chart viewing.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

I started another thread a couple of days ago about my Saitek pedals. My X-52 has run perfectly on Win10, even with the upgrade. My pedals never ran. I was directed to this thread and will try out what is here and report back.

Phil

Dell Alienware

See my post of 12-14-16 if interested. So far no results.

Archived