FSX Douglas C-117D

jmdriskellmsn.com

I recently downloaded this AC and found the TW Radial Twin Sound Pack. But I can't find the following: Gordon "Gman" Madison's VCTextures_C117.zip or the his Pantkit_C117.zip. Both of these add-ons are listed in the doc that came with the AC. I'm particularly interested in a Marine repaint for this AC. Could someone point me the locations of these add-ons?

Thanks,

Jim Driskell

I found the files at Sim Outhouse (SOH). See pic. It has the links for the files you seek.

Chuck B

Napamule

C-117D_SOH_Links.jpg

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. I finally found a number of USMC C-117 repaints by stepping thru the library. Apparently, I'm not using the correct technique when I try to search. In any event, I found one of the repaints particularly interesting. It's the repaint of the C-117 (Hummer) that was at MCAS Iwakuni, RJOI, in the late 1970's. My family and I flew to Taipei on it and I actually got 45 minutes stick time in the bird. Lots of fun, but flying it was similar to driving a truck w/o power steering. Trim tabs saved the day.

Do you know of any alternative panels for the C-117? I'm thinking that VCTextures_C117.zip might be what I'm looking for, but I can't find it on SOH. If you know where it is, could you send me a link?

Thanks,

Jim

Archived