PMDG 737 Checklists?

CessnaFlyer

hello all. I do not have an account for the PMDG forums so I have to ask here. where can I get the checklists for the PMDG 737? it's hard to fly with no checklists and I want to try flying it. when I can get the Navigraph data for it. and try a short flight with it.
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

i think I found the checklists I need for this airplane. but is there away in adobe reader to print just th pages I want and not the whole manual?

Yes. If you click "print" there should be an option to let you type in the pages you would like to print. Shouldn't be hard to find.

Always a very good thing to help others but I often wonder if I'm working too hard to find stuff out for myself with a little help from my friend Google and U tube and what I should be doing is clogging up forums with this kind of stuff! I wonder how much research this guy did before his post?

Always a very good thing to help others but I often wonder if I'm working too hard to find stuff out for myself with a little help from my friend Google and U tube and what I should be doing is clogging up forums with this kind of stuff! I wonder how much research this guy did before his post?

Lol. I do the same; watch videos and such. If I cannot find an answer anywhere, I post here. This PMDG is so complex I'm staying away myself, personally.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I just wonder with a post like this when you get a new airplane or program for your pc do you know every thing about said aircraft or program? I doubt that. and yes I have done Google's and YouTube searches regarding this aircraft. and yes I do need help. and at least I know how to spell YouTube. thank you very much:mad:

I thought you might have. Not hard enough I guess. Since this PMDG product was first released quite a few years ago now, there has been a ton of material put out in the media to help guys like yourself. Pity you missed out on most of it. Just couldn't be bothered to spell out 'You' in the 'Tube'; nothing whatsoever to do with spelling LOL

i am trying to fly it. but it can get frustrating at times trying to set every thing up just to get it started. I guess I will have to read all the manuals for it which is about 3,000 pages total.

Don't read all the manuals. The really useful parts are normal procedures/amplified procedure in FCOM and FCTM. Actually, it's quicker to learn from youtube. E.g. this guy who is a real world 737NG pilot.

Don't read all the manuals. The really useful parts are normal procedures/amplified procedure in FCOM and FCTM. Actually, it's quicker to learn from youtube. E.g. this guy who is a real world 737NG pilot.

ok thanks I will have a look when I get the chance. I got a new A2A airplane yesterday I want to try out today :)

I will say, reading what others have said, once you do learn the 737, you will be filled with nothing but the feeling of accomplishment.

I wish you luck, sir. Check back and let us know how it's going!

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

I have come close to giving up on it. cause I can't get it to start and the FMC is a pain in the vertical stabilizer. lol but I am watching YouTube videos on start up and the FMC so I will see how it goes.

Unless you can get a refund, don't give up. That's a pretty penny to spend on something that'll collect dust.

Or, if it's a CD, you could sell it I guess?

Archived