aircraft configure question

nightowl56

downloaded an AI aircraft that has multi textures in one file....the configure show xx xx.1 xx.2 etc.

I've renumbered the first one 0 and it worked but I cant get the rest to show how do you number these files so that they show when assigned AI flights?

I've tried .1 .2 etc 0+1 0+2 etc not working

thanks

downloaded an AI aircraft that has multi textures in one file....the configure show xx xx.1 xx.2 etc.

I've renumbered the first one 0 and it worked but I cant get the rest to show how do you number these files so that they show when assigned AI flights?

I've tried .1 .2 etc 0+1 0+2 etc not working

thanks

[fltsim.0]

[fltsim.1]

etc. The numbers must run consecutively

under each entry the line texture= must point to a texture folder eg. texture=ABC means you need a folder named texture.ABC

thanks. I tried that and only the first one works....would that mean the textures are bad? in the texture folder there are sub folders..i.e "32bit" "mipped"

Please supply a link to the download so I can look at it and give you a precise answer without having to guess.

However...... each texture folder (ie texture.ABC) should contain the textures themselves (ie .bmp files). If the download contains options of using 32-bit or mipped textures you need to choose which ones you wish to use, and move or copy them from the folder they are in and place them directly in the (for example) texture.ABC folder

Can you also please post the contents of your aircraft.cfg file so i can check it for errors.

Archived