AI Smooth Program For FS2004 Query

eddywinch82

I have dowloaded AI Smooth V 1.11. for FS2004 and will try it out to today. I am just wondering, were there any subsequent versions after that one for FS2004 ? And if there were, I would like the latest one. Also could someone direct me, to where I can download that latest version from ? Any help and info someone could give me, would be much appreciated. Best Regards Eddie Winch

Hi eddy, I have AISmooth 1.20 which is both FSX and FS2004 compatible - I only use FS2004 of course!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I have placed the AI Smooth V 1.20 file in the FS2004 "Modules Folder", and have a fairly recent version of "FSUIPC" installed. However when I run this version of AI Smooth, it is not working i.e. it is not detecting AI Traffic. And says FS2004 not running when it is ! Do I need to have a registered version of FSUIPC. For this version of AI Smooth to work ? as I have not registered yet ?

I have placed the AI Smooth V 1.20 file in the FS2004 "Modules Folder", and have a fairly recent version of "FSUIPC" installed. However when I run this version of AI Smooth, it is not working i.e. it is not detecting AI Traffic. And says FS2004 not running when it is ! Do I need to have a registered version of FSUIPC. For this version of AI Smooth to work ? as I have not registered yet ?

No registered version needed. What I normally do is start my Sim, select my aircraft and flight plan, and start the flight. Once that is going, I minimize the Sim screen and then start AISmooth and UNCHECK That dang robotic ATC Voice. I minimize the AISmooth screen and go back to my Sim.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi Mr Zippy, I did what you said to do, and now AI Smooth V 1.20 works with my FS2004. Thankyou very much for your information, it's much appreciated ))

Glad it's working for you! Now that I think about it, I haven't even used AISmooth in the last year or so. I seem to be getting less and less interference from AI aircraft even when approaching high usage airports like KSFO or KLAX. I use the excuse of "Garbled Communications" if I get a go around from Tower and just land my aircraft! ;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived