Complete package project airbus A318, A319 with Vas Fmc

A very good day to all,

I have been looking in the webpage for a whole complete package of the project airbus A318 and A319 with vas fmc, unfortunately i only find the pieces or packages separately and i find out that is a hastle to install this two products together, could any one advise me or tell me where could i find a complete package with project airbus A319 or A318 with fmc all installed already just ready to fly???

thank you

Edmond Fortune

yeah there is a lot of package out there for the project airbus, but i find it so complicated to add or install the vas fmc into the files of the project airbus, there should be a easy way to got the whole complete package with the vas fmc already installed without having to go through the hastle of messing up the files and other stuff, i find it very complicated to install the fmc into the project airbus a318 a319, it would be very nice if some one take the time and go through it and put all the stuff together and upload it to the flight sim files addons

thank you

edmond fortune

yeah there is a lot of package out there for the project airbus, but i find it so complicated to add or install the vas fmc into the files of the project airbus, there should be a easy way to got the whole complete package with the vas fmc already installed without having to go through the hastle of messing up the files and other stuff, i find it very complicated to install the fmc into the project airbus a318 a319, it would be very nice if some one take the time and go through it and put all the stuff together and upload it to the flight sim files addons

thank you

edmond fortune

This guy sounds familiar.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

by the way, i don´t think that i am the guy that sounds familiar to mr kingnorris, but i am pretty sure that i am from colombia, any ways, just looking to see if there is any help regarding this matter as i have seen that they have uploaded a complete package with the a319 fd-fmc all ready to fly out of the package, so i was wondering if there was a complete package too with the a319 0r a318 with the vas fmc already install on it.

Archived