[FSX SE] Problem with saved flight number for common aircraft type

TGAB6

I had been using FSX with SP2 installed for many years, until I switched to FSX Steam Edition due to the series of annoying crashes during my flights. But when I moved all of my data from the old root folder (add-ons, gauges etc.) I found that the flight number of different flights but with common aircraft (same type, same variant, same livery, both freeware and payware) are the same. When I tried to change the certain flight's flight number (by using Menu bar --> Aircraft --> then click into the flying type and change the flight number to the correct one), every different flights with the same aircraft variant had their flight number changed as well! This behavior has never happened before when I still use FSX SP1. If there is any solution for this, I would really appreciate your help! Thank you!

It sounds like you are changing the aircraft flight number after hitting "Fly Now". Have you tried, while still at the Aircraft Selection screen, highlight the aircraft and choose the "Details" tab to see and change the flight number? Then maybe before flying, take a look at other aircraft to see if they also changed or remained unchanged.

OK, now for some more coffee after that ramble!

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hmmmm...

Rambling, coffee...

Good gravy! Zippy is turning into...ME!

Run! Run while you still can! I can't but it's not to late for you yet, Zip!

:D :cool: :rolleyes: :p

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived