Greetings from a Sim Racer; Whats the deal with flight sims these days?

hi, I'm new here. I'm an avid sim racer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC87IGSf5tEJiOwxxpKEYtdA

What can we expect in terms of quality VR flight sim eperiences in the coming year?

DCS impressed me the other day.

I'm out of town on business at the moment. back Friday. I'm pretty stoked because I got (for a second time) a CH hotas setup shipping to my house. fighterstick and throttle pro. I use my TM pedals for rudder.

Today on lunch, while I was in between seminars, I decided to buy FSX on steam. not sure how many of the bajillion add-ons I'll need yet. I only settled on FSX because I've been told there's actually STUFF to do in it, and it seems to be a more fulfilling experience and friendlier to my kind of folks.

Do you guys think Flight School is worth 14.99 on Stream?

Are there any other sims out there worth picking up? I've got triple screen Gsync monitors, a GTX 1070, oculus Rift CV1, and a few butt kickers underneath a driving rig (or cockpit) made of 8020. -And a very tolerant wife, lol.

Oh, and I play alot of elite dangerous.

I don't bother with vr if it's half ass or unfinished or doesn't have the bugs worked out. Having said that, which ones provide a worthwhile experience?

Archived