For Sale- GoFlight GF-Pro Yoke System

LJ45man

I paid $750 around 1 year ago. Very nice hardware. I have always wanted a column yoke and finally shelled out $ for a PFC 737 column yoke.

The GF yoke has six independently programmed buttons (two, two-way rocker switches on the left, and 1 more button on the side and rear. The side and rear buttons are "repeated" on right and left side but each side cannot be independently programmed. In addition to these buttons, there is an 8-way HAT switch and a mouse pointer. I find the mouse pointer useless unless mouse cursor speed is slowed to a point where you don't want to use it outside of FSX. Can be set up via FSX directly or FSUIPC. There is no throttle. Check out GoFlight website and FrugalSim's YouTube video.

I will sell for $400 and ship via UPS at no cost in the US.

I have used all kinds of desktop yokes (Saitek, PFC, CH-Pro, etc.) and find the Go-Flight to have been the best yet. A good yoke really improved my landings. I have to admit, I love the column yoke I have now. Something about the leverage available for adjusting the pitch axis makes it easier to be more precise even on roll axis adjustment. But if I was to return to a desktop yoke, I would choose the GoFlight over PFC. Saitec and other yokes in its price range simply do not compare to the feel of a high-end yoke such as this. One thing I miss on the column yoke is a hat switch. I need to add one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived