Rotate or Flip aprons in ADE?

b3burner

Gosh darn it! Disregard. I knew as soon as I asked on the forum, I'd play around with it and find the answer myself. It had been 3 years since I messed w/ that, so I had forgotten.

ALT = fine rotate

Ctrl + ALT = coarse rotate, after the apron is highlighted and clicked on (w/ the yellow boarder). I guess this isn't quite so obvious... should probably write it down on a sticky post it note somewhere in my office.

There is 2 1/2 pages of keyboard shortcuts at the very end of the manual. :cool:

peace,

the Bean

Hmm.. don't see them. But then again, I'm still using ADE v1.61 with the v1.50 manual. And I know what you're probably going to say... "Well, that's your own darn fault for that!"

Yes I know. But in my own defense, I am often times reticent about updating to newer versions of third party tools, for fear that I'll lose some features I've grown used to in the older versions. But I know that ultimately Jon has worked really hard to put some great features in the 1.70 and up, so I should probably buck-up and give it a try.

Hmm.. don't see them. But then again, I'm still using ADE v1.61 with the v1.50 manual. And I know what you're probably going to say... "Well, that's your own darn fault for that!"

Yes I know. But in my own defense, I am often times reticent about updating to newer versions of third party tools, for fear that I'll lose some features I've grown used to in the older versions. But I know that ultimately Jon has worked really hard to put some great features in the 1.70 and up, so I should probably buck-up and give it a try.

I might think that, I would never say it. ;)

You can install 1.70 next to 1.61 and keep both until you decide to get rid of 1.61.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived