Air Taxi Manager

ColR1948

Has anybody here use or used the addon program called 'Air Taxi Manager' ?

I think I may have it right but you can use ai aircraft to fly the routes, I'm after something like this where I can use ai aircraft instead of flying myself, the reason being I'm a crap flyer lol.

I tried Air Hauler and Cargo Manager but they require the user to fly the aircraft, if either of those allow ai then I didn't see it in the instructions, that was more what I wanted really.

I was looking for a side interest to go along with the flight sim where I can use AI aircraft as the main aircraft rather than fly myself if anyone has any other ideas.

I just saw an add for FS Flight Keeper, that looks cool but again does it log AI flights if I put one in, anybody?

No. It'll certainly log every aspect of what 'you' do and even contains a flight critique you can use to see how well you flew. The critique parameters can be adjusted to whatever values you like so you can make the tolerances for errors as hard or as easy as you wish or turn elements off altogether. Probably my fav FS addon Flight Keeper.

Mark Daniels

Archived