How to switch from Mytraffic6 to WOAI?

pluto7777

I am quite disappointed in MT6 but a refund is probably out of question...

I wanted to enhance traffic at airports, but the result is poor, MT6 seems to create lots of airborn traffic which i am not interested in. So, up to WOAI but i dare not install without good information.

In my FSX period i remember doing this and it took me weeks of repair work to make thing work again.

Cause: some leftover double bgl files from UT (tried this also) after uninstalling UT, were still floating around somewhere and killing all AI traffic ever after...

So any good advice to clean out traces from MT6 from my system before installing WOAI?

I am quite disappointed in MT6 but a refund is probably out of question...

I wanted to enhance traffic at airports, but the result is poor, MT6 seems to create lots of airborn traffic which i am not interested in. So, up to WOAI but i dare not install without good information.

In my FSX period i remember doing this and it took me weeks of repair work to make thing work again.

Cause: some leftover double bgl files from UT (tried this also) after uninstalling UT, were still floating around somewhere and killing all AI traffic ever after...

So any good advice to clean out traces from MT6 from my system before installing WOAI?

There are any number of topics across the net that offer a step-by-step instruction but the one caveat is you MUST NOT use FS2004-compiled AI in P3D - it will kill ALL AI aircraft and routes. Stick with FSX AI and all will be well.

There are any number of topics across the net that offer a step-by-step instruction but the one caveat is you MUST NOT use FS2004-compiled AI in P3D - it will kill ALL AI aircraft and routes. Stick with FSX AI and all will be well.

Ok, thx for your info, but how can i perform a pre-check to determine that i will not be downloading WOAI aircrafts in that dangerous FS2004-format ? Are these kind of files recognizable ?

Archived