Latest Citation crashed FSX totally

raycar

The new citation on FSX aircraft was installed today and it totally crashed my FSX Acceleration system. It's the one by Ken Wiggington I think his name is. Have to do a complete new install. Anybody else have the same problem?

kenwigair_11_aryus_cessna_citation_excel.zip This file? What do you mean by "totally crashed your FSX Acceleration system?

Downloaded, installed and test flight was OK! I have a tendency NOT to install the provided Gauges into the Main FSX Gauges folder. I just put them into that particular aircraft's panel folder. That way they will not affect anything else. They may have overwritten other gauges that you needed.

citation panel.JPG

citation.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Sorry folks and I retract the statement about Ken's Aircraft. It turns out that my new Nvidia GTX950 graphics card has just died for some unknown reason. It's problem caused both the Flightsims FS9 and FSX to run for about 5 mins then shutdown totally. My apologies to Ken.

When I get the replacement I will definitely download his aircraft again.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm having problems with this aircraft as well. When I load this aircraft FSX crashes. If I have another aircraft loaded and then switch to this one it works. I have yet to fly it yet cause when it is loaded and I try to switch back to full screen, FSX will crash

Archived