PANEL - CARENADO EMB505 Phenom 300 FSX

glw

I recently purchased the Carenado EMB505 which does not have a 2d panel. I have downloaded this type of aircraft before and just modified the airplane by adding my own 2d panel. Unfortunately, when I do this with this aircraft, I cannot get the engines to start. Any ideas?

thanks

If it's not originally modeled to have a 2D cockpit, it probably won't work. You might have to just use the ctrl+e method.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Just a odd thought, does your default flight setup have the mixture(s) set to full rich? This is assuming that you are using a default prop aircraft like the C-172 or Baron 58 for a cold and dark default flight setup.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

If it's not originally modeled to have a 2D cockpit, it probably won't work. You might have to just use the ctrl+e method.

I have already tried that, i even loaded a different aircraft, started the engines and then selected the Carenado, when the aircraft loaded the engines stopped.

Archived