An Announcement

Sampa

2016-7-19_17-50-1-748.jpg

Ok, Just wanted to announce that I have begun learning how to make freeware Photoreal airport scenery. My first project is going to be KBRD in Minnesota followed up with my home airport. if there is an airport you would like me to make photoreal, let me know and I will add it to the list. (I prefer that I be PMed)

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

I hope I can actually do this...encountered a snag...I need the resample file from SbuilderX...but it never shows up in the FSX folder.

Best advice I can give is this:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/

Ask a question here and you are bound to find some one who knows the answer. Just be sure to post the question in an appropriate section and try and be as specific as possible. You will be more likely to get an appropriate answer that way.

Good luck with your designing!

Cheers,

Best advice I can give is this:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/

Ask a question here and you are bound to find some one who knows the answer. Just be sure to post the question in an appropriate section and try and be as specific as possible. You will be more likely to get an appropriate answer that way.

Good luck with your designing!

Cheers,

Thank you. I have already figured out one area of what I need so I will make an account over there as soon as I am able to.

• 1 month later...
Ok, small delay...need to get a new joystick for my simulator to better facilitate testing and fine-tuning of pathing as well as checking how the thing looks from the air.

Archived