Please help FSLabs Concorde plans and FSC9

alexzar14

ried to make the title short, but what I need is FSLabs Concorde's flightplans (provided in PDFs) in .pln format so I could load it into FSCommander. There are INS plan cards which are loaded directly into Concorde's INSes, but I don't know how to have all this business viewed by FSCommander.

Second option to solution, is to enter the plan waypoint by waypoint into FSCommander (off the FSLab's plan files), and I don't know how, FSCommander doesn't give me an option to type my own waypoint into the plan.

Yes it can, and very easily. As the other poster pointed out, you can enter the entire flight plan manually if you so desire. You can start with something simple like "KABC KXYZ and create a flight plant from airport "ABC" to airport "XYZ."

It will also help if you read at least a little bit of the manual - you'll need at least a little information to learn how to insert waypoints into your flight plan!

Art - N4PJ

Leesburg, FL

Guys I've read the manual 10 or 20 times, it talks about adding user defined waypoints by means of coordinates (a long path, no good).

Also, there is a way to add a waypoint by clicking on the VOR or NDB and adding to the plan - also bad method, because these are pain to find on the map. The easiest way is to type the name of the waypoint, and then have it added.

I see no instructions how to do that.

Please help, I have a 9-hr working day when I can type on the forum, and very. very. very little time to enjoy the sim at home.

"I see no instructions how to do that."

In FSC click "Help", then on the Contents tab click "Flight Planning." Click the "+" (plus) symbol just to the left to expand the tree, then select "Basic Techniques." It's all there.

Hey,

don't know if that thread is still interesting for you, but you might want to have a look at the FSLabs own Concorde Forum. There are loads of nice user generated flight plans and you might find what you are looking for or at least some help.

Cheers!

Archived