the newest ber my A2A family

:D yes it is a very nice airplane to fly. this one is easier then my A2A p-51 to fly. I have only flown it twice as of today. I made a saved flight with it so I do not have to load the plane and ramp every time I go to fly. now it is a turn key airplane.:pilot:
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

:D yes it is a very nice airplane to fly. this one is easier then my A2A p-51 to fly. I have only flown it twice as of today. I made a saved flight with it so I do not have to load the plane and ramp every time I go to fly. now it is a turn key airplane.:pilot:

It is a trainer.;)

I agree about saved flights. They're so much faster.

I hope you didn't save the flight to the Active! Taxiing a tail dragger, even in a sim, is quite the skill to practice.

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Beautiful shots of the Texan.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

It is a trainer.;)

I agree about saved flights. They're so much faster.

I hope you didn't save the flight to the Active! Taxiing a tail dragger, even in a sim, is quite the skill to practice.

lol why would I save a flight on the runway? lol no it is on the ramp at my home field cold and dark.

I know this is not the same. but I have another picture which sadly is off of google cause I forgot to save the one I had made. but I have this to. see attached file :D I forgot to save the picture I took in paint. lol

pmdg737ngx_highalt1.jpg

Not a better feeling than to fly the real thing, however :) Of course I would love to have this aircraft in my FSX and P3D but almost choked at the price :( I'm sure it's well worth it though, right?

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

while I would not know about flying the real thing. I can say the virtual presentation of this airplane is worth every penny. it has every switch and system modeled that the real aircraft has. better read the manual if you get this though. cause I kept blowing cam shafts out with just jumping in and trying to fly bypassing the manual lol

GREAT SHOTS!! Now about that camshaft issue?? :rolleyes: What's the scoop there?

thank you for the comments on the photos. in regards to the cam shaft issue that was do to a rookie trying to fly the aircraft with out consulting the manual. I have 2 hours on this aircraft now and have not had the cam shaft issue. I can fly it with out that issue any more.

Archived