Bad One Aircraft

Firefalcon

Today recent I curiously, test but very bad miss its a lot.

Download File:

FS2004/FSX Agni Air Turboprops

Name: agni_air.zip

Panel is spanish language? Nothing "ReadMe"

Big problem most miss its.....one turboprop can't control throttle lost power and nothing pitch up/dn from panel.....where is lights switches.....where window wipe switch.....nothing where is flaps switch.....no move flaps.....????

Nice 'just fine": gear landing.....exit door.....texture.....????

Design man need FIX UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Instead of commenting here on the forum, you should have left comments in the "Comments Section" underneath the aircraft description.

here is the entire aircraft.cfg:

[fltsim.0]

title=Jetstream 41 Agni Air 9N-AIP

sim=djc_ai_js41

model=

texture=9N-AIP

atc_id=9N-AIP

atc_airline=Agni Air

atc_flight_number=1123

atc_parking_types=STA

atc_parking_codes=RAMP

ui_manufacturer=DJC AI

ui_type=Jetstream 41

ui_variation=Agni Air

description=DJC British Aerospace Jetstream 41 for AI Use Only.

atc_id_color=0xffffffff

visual_damage=0

Any wonder why is doesn't work? With no README file with the author's name, this upload should have been rejected!

Like this:

library.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

If you want the base model, download djc_jet4.zip

It is an AI model so you will probably not get the full range of animations. You can get a full aircraft.cfg so you can at least fly the thing.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

I got 'djc_jet4.zip' and installed it. Flys better than most '2004 AI conversions' out there. Not bad looking either. What's the fuss all about - it's 'low poly GMax' - and it's not bad. Could use some tweaking to the FDEs but otherwise it's worth the price (er, FREE). I did an ILS approach but due to it being the (typical) turbo-prop, and not enough drag on flaps, it's hard to slow it down for landing and it needs a LOT of up pitch trim to keep the nose up. There is no spoiler drag either. So an engine tune up would help. I gave it 4 instead of 5 Stars only because the file structure is messed up (rookie uploaders). NEXT!

Chuck B

Napamule

PS: It's NOT Spanish. It's Arabian I believe.

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived