FeelThere E135/145 Paint Kit

bmatt569

Hi All,

Real frustration is setting in. I want to do a repaint on the E135/145. When I go to the FeelThere website (FeelThere>Support>Aircraft>ERJ PaintKit). Please note that I DID leave a post on that thread about my "adventures". In the thread they say there isn't a Paint Kit but they redirect you to another website that supposedly has one.

My problem is that when I go there it has so many other downloads for products I have no interest in that I've never been able to get the paint kit.

This is the first page that you get sent to:

Screenshot_8.png

Then you get sent here:

Screenshot_9.png

I won't go any further with pics of more downloads as the last time I did it took me 2 days to get my computer straightened out from the malware I picked up.

Does anyone have a better way to get a paint kit for these fine aircraft or does anyone have a better link to the FeelThere paint kit.

It upsets me that a company that has such great products like FeelThere has such poor customer service.

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

If you look very closely at the download options on the first page, you'll find links to AVSIM and Flightsim, where you can download the files as well. I downloaded the paintkit an hour ago with one of those additional links.

Archived