FSX Steam Edition (Default LearJet 45)

Minas Man

Hello Everyone ;)

I was wondering if anyone here can help me find the auto-throttle switch in the default LearJet 45? And, for that matter, I can't seem to find and IAS and Mach button as well :confused:

And, one final thing (I promise):o

I seem to have trouble auto-tuning the radios. I remember setting this up in FS2004 years ago. But I can't seem to remember how I did it :confused::confused::confused:

Must be a sign of advancing years (:rolleyes:)

Any help would certainly be appreciated. Thanks, in advance

Reg :pilot:

Lear 45 has no autothrottle switch...it does not need arming! Press the Speed hold button after setting your desired speed.

Push the middle of the speed button to get either IAS or Mach! Auto-tune radios?? Waszat??

l45.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks, Zippy: ;)

Auto-Tune?:confused: There are (in FS2004) 2 ways to tune the radio frequency. Manually (pain in the ###) and Auto-tune which will tune the frequency for you

"World Travel Air...Contact Denver Ground on 128.35" You then press a numeric in response and then the radio is tune to Ground's frequency

Reg :confused:

Thanks, Zippy: ;)

Auto-Tune?:confused: There are (in FS2004) 2 ways to tune the radio frequency. Manually (pain in the ###) and Auto-tune which will tune the frequency for you

"World Travel Air...Contact Denver Ground on 128.35" You then press a numeric in response and then the radio is tune to Ground's frequency

Reg :confused:

OH, OK! I usually click on the line in my ATC window that says "Tune radio to Denver Ground, 128.35". That auto-tunes my radio.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived