North Central Airlines DC-9 MSP-ORD

I always appreciate your responses Adam & Darren and to all my friends here on Flt sim. I have been enjoy doing these as I miss this generation myself. I wish there was away to incorporate the old markings in updated merged airlines to pay Amish to the old airlines. I am almost out of classic airlines, I probably will be having withdrawal issues, is there a place my friends that I can go to if needed. Any responses will be much appreciative. Kenny

Great set of shots Kenny. Enjoy seeing the KMSP shots being as I worked there for six years with NWA.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Nice shots as is your norm Kenny. I really like that paint scheme! :cool:

Though living in the South and only normally flying to and from Detroit, I don't recall seeing that airline at all. Of course you have to understand, we always flew up there on Northworst and they had their own terminal.

More than once from the far end of the Northworst terminal I felt we were probably walking in from Ohio not any place in Michigan.:mad::mad:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Rupert, I looked online for North Central airlines too see if they merged or closed the doors. I saw an original airline route table, so I picked a flight from that chart. Kenny

You did well!;)

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Archived