B350i King Air

Here are some quick random shots of the new Carenado B350i King Air HD for FSX and P3D. This is a gorgeous airplane. To my eye the form, fit, and finish of the exterior and interior models are just about perfect

The shots are in no particular order. Click on the images for a full screen view

KA8.jpg

KA9.jpg

KA7.jpg

KA6.jpg

KA10.jpg

KA1.jpg

KA2.jpg

KA5.jpg

KA4.jpg

KA3.jpg

Those round windows make this one of the most distinctive planes in her class. A real piece of aviation art, in my humble opinion.

Carenado just keeps finding ways to drain my wallet! Of course the real thing would be a little more expensive?!

Yeah... that's a good justification! "Oh honey, I just saved us a whack of money!" ;) — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Bill fantastic pics of a very sexy plane indeed. I agree with everyone here as we all look at his B350, amazing design by Beech. It is getting harder to tell if it is real or not, but if you cannot own the real one, and can afford this one why not. FS has come a long way since it was born. Kenny

Guys - many thanks for looking and all the good words. It is much appreciated

For those mentioning the flight model I can't speak for all Carenado aircraft but so far this one seems to fly pretty close to the performance numbers in the Manual.

I haven't done a whole lot of heavy duty flying on it so far but the systems modelling also appears to be pretty decent.

One thing I found out works good is the auto feather system as shown by the shot below. I had an engine failure that happened right after takeoff (as a result of me not reading the operating limits and over temping the engines :o) with the auto feather system armed. Fortunately both engines didn't shut down before I had a chance to keep the second engine going and return for a single engine landing.

"RTFPOH"!! :D

F1.jpg

For those mentioning the flight model I can't speak for all Carenado aircraft but so far this one seems to fly pretty close to the performance numbers in the Manual.

I haven't done a whole lot of heavy duty flying on it so far but the systems modelling also appears to be pretty decent.

One thing I found out works good is the auto feather system as shown by the shot below. I had an engine failure that happened right after takeoff (as a result of me not reading the operating limits and over temping the engines :o) with the auto feather system armed. Fortunately both engines didn't shut down before I had a chance to keep the second engine going and return for a single engine landing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]190778[/ATTACH]

Man you are cool under pressure! When I deal with engine failure I'm so busy trying to get everything stabilized, I really don't think about taking a screenshot of the incident!:cool:

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Truly beautiful shots Bill, another fine product by Carenado:cool::cool:

Gonzalo

Thanks for the good words Gonzalo

Man you are cool under pressure! When I deal with engine failure I'm so busy trying to get everything stabilized, I really don't think about taking a screenshot of the incident!:cool:

Well actually it was "OMG" and some frantic action when the #1 engine shutdown but I was so impressed by the auto feather I had to pause and take a screenshot ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]190778[/ATTACH]

+1

Returned to KRSW not long after taking off.

i7 8700k no oc, 16gb DDR4-3000, GTX 1080i, P3D on M.2 Nvme

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived