Carenado G1000 Issues

Jhanner1

I have recently been flying the Carenado Phenom 300 and TBM 850. On both aircraft the keypad doesn't work on the SCU. You have to enter flight plans and approaches with the 3d knobs, which is slow and tedious. i know the keypad is usually functional as i have seen it done in other videos of the same aircraft. Carenado doesn't have a solution yet. Any ideas? Am i missing something simple here?

without knowing anything at all about your system and software - haven't a clue. Perhaps a bit more info so someone with a similar system can comment. I put the GTN750 in the Phenom so I don't use the keypad.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Of course; p3d v3.3, win 7 pro, Rex direct with soft clouds, i7 4790k 4.4 ghz, gtx 950 2gb. Several saitek panels with spad. Everything else works great, except the keypads.

Do you mean it does not work in VC? Have you tried the 2d pop up for the keypad, shift 4 or 5, I think?

I don't have any issues in VC.

Win10 / 4790K@4.6 / 32GB / 3x980Ti SLI / 3x 4K Monitors

Orbx FTX Global Base + Vector + FS Global + REX Texture Direct + Soft Clouds

Archived