Allegiant Virtual Gone??

fsairmarshall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey I was wondering the same thing if there is any Allegiant Virtual Airlines, I work for Trego/Dugan in KBMI and handle Allegiant so like raucouscrew said I have access to any flight that Allegiant has and their aircraft. And would love to join a VA for Allegiant.

• 2 months later...

Yup shut down again. No real details given. I would have contacted Dylan and assumed control over the airline. What a shame. He claimed we were not active enough 90 percent of the roster was active that month. We are not a big airline like United and Delta. We are going to have a small but loyal following. I thought we moved away from the thought process of having a roster full of bodies, but no flying. We had a small roster with everyone flying 3-4 flight per month that is good activity.

I think this had to do more with keeping everything running financially. The website and servers were supposed to stay up until the end of the month, but now they are down.

New Allegiant VA will be up and running within the week.

http://allegiantvirtual.com/

Allegiant Virtual seeking new pilots as soon as we are up and running. Myself and my buddy run an already successful VA that is still continuing to grow. Right now, we want to expand our horizons with a new VA that is lacking within the flight sim community.

Come join us!

Intel i4770k OC @ 4.2Ghz

ASUS Maximus VI Hero MB

ASUS GTX 980ti

• 1 year later...

Archived