how to activiate B200 flight 1 power lever

Hallo,

I have a Superking B200 from flight1.

Everything's fine except that I cannot activate the SINGLE power lever/engine. When I use the Joystick lever BOTH power levers move forward and backwards TOGETHER, the same when I try to move them with the mouse (holding left botton).

This is fine when you are flying, but I cannot simulate the proper engine test on ground, when you have to advance/retard the single engine.

Thanks for your help.

Try using CTRL+E 1

IE, hit ctrl+E, release then quickly hit the 1 key. That will isolate the controls to engine 1. Same for 2, 3, and 4. To make it back to all of them at once, hit the CTRL+E combo, then 1234 quickly. That will make all of them respond again.

Hope this helps a little :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Try using CTRL+E 1

IE, hit ctrl+E, release then quickly hit the 1 key. That will isolate the controls to engine 1. Same for 2, 3, and 4. To make it back to all of them at once, hit the CTRL+E combo, then 1234 quickly.

Ctrl+E will start the engines.

To isolate the controls to engine #1, press "E", then "1".

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Gosh darn it to heck, and other bad words, to my mushed up brain!

I have GOT to stop posting late at night. I can't seem to get anything right when I do. As usual, Mr. Stringbean is 100% right, and I'm 100% wrong.

Sheesh, I think I must have a bad case of mush-brain or something. Sorry for the inaccurate info, and thank you for the correction. I probably (I sure hope anyway!) would have caught myself sooner or later...

Have fun!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Thanks for your answers, even the wrong one where I appriceate the effort (better than flight1 where I just fill up form and look for registration ID, product code and so on... ).

Maybe there should be also also a command in the cockpit but I shall try as you suggested: Press E and keep it press while pressing 1 and the joistick should work on the single engine.

Thanks again

Not enough!!

"Too much" isn't in my lexicon (big word of the day!), sir!

:D ;P

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived