Missing airport from Airports list in FS9

nbeauchamp

Hi all,

I am updating some plans which are a few years out of date and I have come across an airport which just does not appear in my airports list when I collate using TTools.

The airport is KLCQ and I have an afcad for it and it is a valid airport in FS9 but it just does not appear in the airports.txt list which generates from Collate Airports tool.

I have come across a couple of airports where they have changed codes but I cant seem to find any info on KLCQ and if it has changed codes (which I dont think it has) ot why it does not appear in my default airports.txt file when generated?

Any ideas welcome?

Cheers

Nick

Hmmm thats really strange....

Nope not edited the AFCAD.... never even flewn in or bothered about this airport until I came across this issue.

I dont have any AI traffic their at present which would explain why this has never been an issue before however does not explain if its a stock why its not being found...

Would you mind posting the line from the txt so i can try manually adding?

Thanks again! :)

ttools.png

KLCQ,N30* 10.92',W82* 34.61',200

Ensure that after you run collect airports, you place the file it produces (Airports_FS2004.txt) into the same folder you are trying to compile from and rename it to Airports.txt.

Archived