FlightSim.Com 20th Anniversary

Nels_Anderson

I too want to congratulate you on this great milestone of 20 yrs of your website. I have been using it for years as a go to even when I don't need your FS9 forum just for future needs & downloads. I wish you many more yrs of this great website. Kenny

Speaking only for myself ...

Had it not been for all the downloads and add-ons - and most importantly, the help and the enjoyable company and conversation (and not just on FS related topics) from this site - I would have abandoned FS9 well within a year of purchasing it.

Steve from Murwilllumbah.

I wish you many more years of outstanding service to the Fltsim community and thank you and your staff for all of your efforts. Your site has become part of my morning ritual right after making coffee and checking any incoming e-mails. The forums have been a Godsend when seeking advice and the add-ons for download have greatly enhanced my hobby.

All the best for the next 20 years.

Paul

Thanks for the great job over the years. I have really enjoyed posting and reading the other posts for the time I have been a member.

I hope the others appreciate the work it takes to keep such a site up and running.

Good luck for the next 20 yrs.

DJR!!

Archived