FlightSim.Com 20th Anniversary

Congrats, and thanks from me too. Here's looking to the next twenty!

Running FSX-SE on   Intel core i7-12700kf,  DDR4 16G,  Nvidia Geforce RTX3070 8gb6, 1tbm.2 pcie ssd,  on windows 11.

Nels, I want to be included in the group that salutes and congratulates you on having this site....I am a long time simmer and do not remember when I first started as I am 75 but this site has gotten my FSX running great overall due to the other simmers that have told us what to do with our computers etc and etc.....again I salute you Sir and all those who have a place to call their home in FlightSim.Com.....to find what is going on in the Flight Sim World.....Congrats....al v

I have been to dozens (if not more) sites and all I can say is (what Ray Orbison says) 'You're too good to be true...no one looks as good as you do..' (Pretty Woman). But you do. Heck of a job doing it too. Congrats on milestone. FltSimCom rules!

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

A well-earned CONGRATULATIONS! to everyone involved in keeping this a welcoming and encyclopedic resource for all flight simmers. Here's to another 20 years aloft! — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Don't know exactly when I joined "The Forum" as it shows "member since 2005", but that is in error. Think my true entry was sometime in the latter 1990's but got that 2005 tag when Flight Sim changed to a new web page or something like that. Anyway, mucho gracias to Nels, staff and---more than anything---the many moderators over the years. They maintained civility and decorum whenever tempers flew, which seemed to be more often in the early days. You've come a long way, baby.

Been on for over 15 years. You guys have always been a class act. Loved dealing with OpA but y'all have picked up nicely where he left off. Congratulations, keep up the good work and God Bless. Also want to thank everyone who have responded to my sometimes inane questions and problems. I have been helped tremendously by many folks on this sight.

Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Roy Orbison, not Ray.

See. It's just that kind of attention to detail that makes this forum such fun.

I am truly among my kind – Obsessive Compulsive nit-pickers. :o

— Bob (Honestly Andy, if you hadn't commented, I would have.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

I just want to add my own congrats to all who've made this forum, and the site overall, such a fantastic place for us all.

Thanks to all!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived