Dual boot

davemead

Is it possible to set up a dual boot system using the same Windows license?

What id like to do is have Windows 7 on one drive, and then using the free upgrade, Windows 10 on the second drive.

System Specs: ASRock z170 motherboard, Core i7 Quad-Core @4.0 ghz. Geforce GTX 960 4GB graphics. 16GB Gskill Ripjaw DDR4 Ram

Man. Microsoft pretty much wants you to drop the cash for a new license every time you modify your computer anymore.
System Specs: ASRock z170 motherboard, Core i7 Quad-Core @4.0 ghz. Geforce GTX 960 4GB graphics. 16GB Gskill Ripjaw DDR4 Ram

Man. Microsoft pretty much wants you to drop the cash for a new license every time you modify your computer anymore.

The fact that Microsoft's had a free upgrade to Windows 10 for close to a year shows that really is not the case of "wanting you to drop the cash every time you modify your computer."

No, but needing two licenses for a dual boot, or needing a new license If your motherboard dies and needs replaced, that's unnecessary.

Archived